Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday: My Water Bottle

I used to have a wonderful water bottle that I got from TJ Maxx. It went with me everywhere, was the perfect size, and had a straw.  Then right before Christmas I left it at the gym and never saw it again :( So when Jordan asked what I wanted for Christmas I said a water bottle! Well Jordan came through and got me a pink camel back water bottle with a straw.  It goes with me everywhere.  And it is the best gift Jordan could have given me, because I think of him every time I use it, its more useful than jewelry and still reminds me of Jordan's love.
Do you have a water bottle? If not you should get one.  Take your time picking one out, make sure it fits you perfectly.  And use it!

Need some convincing to stay hydrated? Read THIS.  "Keeping the body hydrated helps the heart more easily pump blood through the blood vessels to the muscles. And, it helps the muscles remove waste so that they can work efficiently"

2 comments:

  1. Derek bought me a green camel back bottle a few weeks ago with the straw! I love it! It's definitely the best water bottle that I've ever had (and I've gone through lots), but it's easy, and Kyle loves drinking from it too!

    Paige
    http://www.thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy to hear you are drinking water! You are a changed woman ;)

    ReplyDelete