Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What to Wear Wednesday: Last Year's Sweater

For those of you who don't know I work at Old Navy, and I get a great discount on clothes at Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic (although even with 50% off I can't afford Banana Republic). As a result of this you can pretty much bet that all my clothes are from either Gap or Old Navy, and I'm not ashamed. I can update my wardrobe every year and not go broke and that is saying a lot considering how low my income is with both my husband and I just working part time.  Because I always seem to be getting new clothes I'm also always getting rid of clothes, except for those few things that just seem to stick around.  One of those items is a hi-low sweater I actually purchased two years ago.  I don't wear it that often because I don't always love how it looks, but for this outfit I think it really fits.  And I don't think there is anything wrong with wearing something that is old if it gets the job done.
So I could never be a model! I felt so awkward having Jordan take these pictures and this first picture shows that awkwardness. You'll also notice my hands are always in weird spots, I didn't know what to do with them! Anyway ignore the modeling and take note of the outfit.


 
I love, love, love this scarf!It seems to go with everything and is sooooo warm! The boots are the only items that are not from Old Navy.


Jordan and Norah built this. Isn't it beautiful!?




1 comment:

  1. Yes You Could Be A Model! You Just Need A Couple Of Possing Classes, Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete