Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What to Wear Wednesday: Pencil Skirts and French Twists

There is just something so classy about a pencil skirt and a french twist.  I love this outfit because it makes me feel classy, and I'm not normally very classy.  Since my job is teaching ballet I normally wear sweats every day so I take any opportunity to dress up that I can get. This is one of my favorite go to outfits for church, not this exact ensemble but any pencil skirt and a tucked in shirt and a cardigan for cold weather.  I also love the pop of the green belt I think it works nicely with the purple shoes and cardigan. And guess what? not every item is from old navy! Cardigan-Forever 21, Shirt- Old Navy, Belt-Old Navy, Earrings- Old Navy, Shoes- Target (4 years ago, they were the shoes I wore to my wedding luncheon :)), Skirt- Target


No comments:

Post a Comment