Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Ziplist

Today I am thankful for Ziplist! It's a wonderful little app that has revolutionized the way I do dinner. I used to just go to the grocery store without a meal plan and just buy essentials and basics.  I would always end up with boring dinners like tacos (which there is nothing wrong with tacos, but too much can be a bad thing) and spaghetti (also good in moderation).  I love Ziplist because it makes meal planning and grocery shopping much easier.  Every Sunday I plan my meals by either using recipes from my Ziplist recipe box, or by searching for new ones on Ziplist and adding them to my box.  It's awesome because I just select what I want to make and it automatically makes me a shopping list. I love it and I religiously use it every week.  Man this sounds like it could be on an infomercial, but it is true!  I just found out that it also advertises deals too. Seriously check it out. http://get.ziplist.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment