Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What to Wear Wednesday: Denim Dress

I love this denim dress, I got it for a great deal and it is so fun to mix and match with different accessories. You'll have to forgive the low quality selfie, I currently don't have access to a nice camera.  But as soon as I can I am going to replace this picture with nicer ones, as well as with all the different ways I like to wear this dress, so be looking forward to it!!
Dress, leggings and shoes -Old Navy. Scarf- Target


And here are two more ways to wear this dress.  I want to point out that these outfits would be much more cute without leggings.  But I am tall and have little success in finding dresses that meet Mormon standards, but the leggings do work well for the winter.



Cardigan -Forever 21, Blazer-Plato's Closet

1 comment: