Monday, January 20, 2014

Mommy Monday: Trampoline Parks

You may have noticed a trampoline parks seem to be everywhere these days and I think it is amazing.  The first time I went to one was a very magical moment for me, unfortunately I now have mommy bladder and jumping on a trampoline isn't as easy as it used to be.  But Norah love them!! We went for the first time in September and it was the happiest I had seen Norah in sometime.  She asks almost every day to go back, she says, "member the trampoline park, I wanna do it again!".  We went for probably the 5th time today and it was still as fun as ever.  She loves playing in the foam pits and sliding down the tilted trampolines.  We go to Hangtime but I'm sure any trampoline park will do the job.  Its not too expensive and there seem to always be coupons if you get on their email list. THIS IS THE WEBSITE, check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment