Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Awkward Moments

Let me just say that the word awkward is used way too much these days but I couldn't think of a better word to use (yes I am embarrassed by my vocabulary skills). Anyway, today I am thankful for those moments in life that are completely unexpected that may not seem funny at the moment but may be hilarious in hind sight or even more hilarious to onlookers.  Those moments that  seem impossible to come out of alive but end up making great stories or teaching valuable lessons.  Life is full of hiccups and mistakes and the best thing to do is to look at it with a sense of humor and think, "does it really matter?".  Does it really matter that Jordan and I destroyed our car? Does it really matter that I never made it as a professional ballerina? Yes a hard situation can seem overwhelming and depressing in the moment but nothing lasts forever. And everything is for our good!!! So take those hard moments and laugh at them, learn from them, and move on!

If you haven't seen this video yet you're welcome! If you have seen it watch it again!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment