Monday, January 13, 2014

Mommy Monday: Make an Indoor Slide

Norah LOVES slides, what kid doesn't? So one day when the weather was bad I decided to make her an indoor slide and it was a hit! I saw on pinterest that someone made a slide on the stairs out of cardboard boxes so I tried, but it didn't work out too well.  Luckily the cushions on my couch were removable and very well used, so I didn't care too much about them getting damaged.  If you don't have couch cushions you can use then you could maybe use a twin size mattress, if you don't have either or don't have stairs then you are out of luck.  But you could make a tower of cushions and pillows and have your toddler attempt to climb and then jump off of it, that was also a hit for Norah.  The point is there is always something fun to do inside if you use a little creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment