Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What to Wear Wednesday: Black and White

So I had this vision for an outfit which included everything I'm wearing in these pictures except for white denim instead of blue.  Unfortunately, when I went to my closet this morning my white denim was nowhere to be found.  You see we are living with my parents right now and all of our belongings are in a storage unit.  I must have packed up the white pair of denim thinking that they wouldn't fit me for much longer, and its probably for the best.  So here I am facing reality and wearing maternity jeans, at least they are more comfortable!!!  This really is a great outfit for comfort especially if you are in your 2nd trimester.  I love the flowiness of the shirt, its really comfortable, yet it can still be dressed up.  And it kind of hides my awkward sized belly (you know the size that just looks like you ate too much).




 I have to give a shout out to my sister Kristen for taking these pictures this morning, she did a great job and almost got run over by a sweaty man on a skateboard, thank you Kristen!!

Necklace, shoes, sunglasses, shirt: You guessed it, Old Navy!!
Pants: Motherhood Maternity, Jessica Simpson brand, I love them because they are long enough on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment